Thursday, May 01, 2008

And now for our feature presentation


P1010011
Originally uploaded by Wordpurler
I don't usually impulse buy, but when KnitPicks came out with their new Gloss Lace and I saw it was a wool/silk blend like my beloved Zephyr Wool-Silk, I snapped up two skeins. I even took a photo of the brand new skeins and entered it in my ravelry stash. (Since I don't have much stash, I hadn't entered anything in it before. I still don't have much stash, entered on ravelry or in real life; it all fits in one four-drawer metal-mesh cart.)

I saw that Ravelry needed a photo of this new yarn and I submitted mine, and it was chosen as one of the featured photos for the yarn.

Pretty cool to be an early adopter.

2 comments:

Clumsy Knitter said...

Oooh...you'll have to report back and tell us what you think of it! It looks good so far! ;-)

Toni said...

Oh, that looks so soft!!!!! I am not even visiting the Knitpicks website until the Year of the Stash is over. Too much temptation!

And totally impressed with your Ravelry picture--I'm just getting around to putting project pictures up, and only VERY recently discovered how to center them. Whoo--time me with a calendar!