Friday, May 04, 2007

In which I show off my cute kids


As a rule, I object to gratuitous cute kid pictures. My children are people, dammit, not sweatshop workers toiling to provide fodder for my blog, to be digested and spit out by the voracious knitblog community!

(For the record, I disapprove of gratuitous cat pictures, too.)

That said, I just HAD to show you how cute my daughter and niece look in their Easter dresses. That's baby E on the left, niece G on the right. G just turned 10 months, E will be 10 months on the 19th.

(And, oh, that guy in the middle's pretty cute, too...just no handknits.)

Beyond the kiddo ogling, there was Scrabble. There were trail walks. There were trips to the mall. There were glasses of wine and bowls of gelato. There was sushi. A lovely visit!

1 comment:

Lolly said...

Oh my! too cute!