Monday, January 12, 2009

5 Things...

Wendy tagged all her readers for this one. And I absolutely love reading these little bite-sized views into other folks' worlds.

Five things in my bag:

  1. iPod in its new ifrogz case (mine is Red Ruby with the Mud Pie band and the Orange Swirl sticker over the wheel--tres chic)
  2. Red sparkly pen (an English teacher should never be without her red pen, no?)
  3. School keys (add a pound of weight at least, it seems; I have 12 or so keys to various parts of the school)
  4. C. O. Bigelow mentha lip tint in "natural"--a gift from my mother-in-law and I love it; not being a makeup person by nature I love this because it is simple and attractive, low-maintenance, and smells amazing.
  5. JoAnn coupons in case of urgent yarn shortage

Five favorite things in my room:

  1. My bed with its comfy mattress, partner preferred although currently out watching football
  2. My books
  3. My red Keens
  4. My Manos silk-blend red cowl
  5. And, because he just walked in from his nap, my five-year-old!

Five things I have always wanted to do:

  1. Write for a living
  2. Run a half- (or even full?) marathon
  3. Sing on Broadway
  4. Teach abroad
  5. Live in a funky apartment in a city. Not as appealing any more with two kids, but still a dream

Five things I am currently into:

  1. Figuring myself out
  2. Knitting cables & colorwork
  3. Reading about knitting cables & colorwork
  4. Writing essays in my mind
  5. My new bag & iPod case (deserve a whole post to themselves so I can sing the appropriate rhapsodies)
Consider yourself tagged!

No comments: