Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Not Much Progress

Though the weather remains rainy for the most part, we did have a day of sun over the weekend for yard work, and I saved these lovely tulips from the deer. They don't eat the tulips on the side of the house, just the ones in the back. Go figure.

As for the sock progress...well, I could basically post the same picture as last time. In true tortoise fashion, I am just inching--not even inching, just millimetering--my way down the legs. Man socks on size 1 needles--what was I thinking? I must really love the guy. I'm really looking forward to the excitement and danger of the heel flap. (Did I really just write that?)

Meanwhile, the siren call of other projects haunts me. I'm contenting myself with some sketches for now...

More to come...

No comments: